Kick Speed™ Roller Skate Shoes Striped Edition LOW
- Worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
ROLLER SKATE SHOES - WALK, RUN, OR SKATE!
Get ready to roll with Kick Speed™ Roller Skate Shoes Striped Edition LOW, the ultimate footwear for roller skating enthusiasts. These comfortable sneakers feature pop-up wheels that are perfect for running, walking, and skating. With our shoes with wheels, you can enjoy multiple activities without having to switch between different pairs of shoes. Simply unlock the switch when you're ready to skate and glide your way to adventure.
ALL-DAY COMFORT ROLLER SHOES
Experience the perfect balance of durability and comfort with our roller skate shoes, designed to fit like a glove and withstand even the most active lifestyles.
SHOES WITH POP-UP WHEELS
Our roller skate shoes are designed with a convenient Lock/Unlock button to prevent the wheels from popping up accidentally. With just a press of the button, you can easily hide the rollers and use them as regular sports shoes. When you're ready to glide, simply press the button on the heels and let the fun begin!
These shoes with wheels are crafted from high-quality materials such as PU leather EVA and a durable rubber sole, ensuring not only a stylish design, but also strength and durability. The water-resistant material provides a comfortable fit for any activity.
1. Bend your knees – It is important to lower your center of gravity and help you keep your balance when stopping.
2. Move your feet into position – Your dominant foot should move forward slightly, while your non-dominant foot moves backward. Shift more of your weight onto your dominant/front foot, so that your non-dominant/back foot will be free to reposition.
3. Make the T – Raise your back foot slightly so that you are gliding on only your front foot. Turn your back foot at a 90-degree angle, perpendicular to your front foot. Gently lower your back foot, allowing it to make contact with the skating rink floor. Continue to keep most of your weight on your front foot.
4. Maintain your trajectory – Keep your hips facing forward in line with your front foot. If you allow your hips to open up or get pulled to the side, you’ll start to veer off course, which could result in a collision with another skater.
5. Come to a stop – Continue dragging your back foot until you come to a stop. The more pressure you apply to that foot, the faster you’ll stop – but be careful not to stomp down too abruptly or you may lose your balance.
SHIPPING PRICES & AVERAGE DELIVERY TIMES
|USA||FREE||3 -12 b.d.|
|Europe & Canada||$5.99||5 -15 b.d.|
|Australia & New Zealand||$6.99||8 -16 b.d.|
|South America||$9.99||10 - 20 b.d.|
|Asia & Africa||$14.99||10 - 20 b.d.|
• We provide tracking numbers with every order.
• To track your order, please wait up to 2 business days after processing.
• Track your shipment here: TRACK ORDER
• If you don't see the email in your inbox, please check your spam folder or promotion folder, or add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe sender's list. The prices displayed on our site are tax-free in USD, which means you may be liable to pay for duties and taxes once you receive your order. Import taxes, duties, and relate customs fees may be charged once your order arrives at its final destination, which determined by your local customs office. Payment of these charges and taxes are you. responsibility and will not be covered by us. We are not responsible for delays caused by the customs department in your country. or further details of the charges, please contact your local customs office.
Please understand that due to COVID-19, the shipments may delay! The registration and processing of the parcels in the importing sorting centers and airports around the world are slower than usual.
Shipping to Russia may take a longer time because of restrictions.
We process orders within 1-5 business days. Processing includes checking, discussing the correct sizes of items with you, packing, and sending your order out. Processing time should be added to the total delivery time.